Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

søndag 30. oktober 2016

DT - MoonFlower Digistamps featuring " Witch's Brew "

Hi 
It is nearly time for some trick and treats for many around the world. Here in Norway we really don't celebrate Halloween, however the shops are full of costymes both for kids and adults so we are getting closer to have an celebrating day as well. 

I've used the lovely Witch's Brew and she can be found HERE 


I went for Black, Pink and Teal for my colors for this card and love how it turned out in the end.
She is colored with Promarkers. 
There are loads and loads of lovely digi's in Andreia's Shop which can be found HERE 
Then come on over to MoonFlowers FBgroup which can be found HERE and share of your creations using MoonFlowers digi's.

I'm entering my card into these Challenges : 
Crafty Friends  # 43 AG    

Takk for at du tok turen innom og Velkommen igjen/ thanks for taking the time to visit.

1 kommentar:

Tanya sa...

Gorgeous card, I love the bright colours :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

DT Tanya xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails